Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Workout!!!!!

I am getting ready to go workout with my trainer.  I've not been very dedicated in the last several months.  So today its time to starting a new push....back to 6 day workout routine and healthy eating.  Not sure why I lost my drive over the last several months but....,.  Several friends inspire me in different ways Kyle, Anthony and of course my good friend and trainer Marcin (the best trainer ever).  They never quit!!  I need to start pushing myself to succeed.  So no more moving backwards while heading toward retirement.  Push for the prize of fitness and health.

I hope that my efforts will inspire someone else who reads this post.  get to it.  Start today, start small but start!!!!!  Oh make sure you see a doctor first.  You don't want to start something if your health is on the edge.  Play safe ;o)....

1 comment:

Glen Huizenga said...

J - stay disciplined! Working out shouldn't be so darn mentally difficult , but it is. Stay inspired! You deserve it. I'm proud of you. - G