Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Self Defense, Stand your ground and Progressive agenda!!!!

Black, White, Asian, Hispanic! it does not matter.  The Death of Trayvon Martin is sad but not rasist!  I am tired of the idea that the government and press can manipulate a situation and create a charge when no evidence is there to support it.  As an American It feels as though my rights are being inched away little by little.

It seems all of this was done to promote an agenda of the progressive movement in our country.  The measured, deliberate and quite frankly scary current political culture will go to any means to infringe on my rights as a citizen of the USA.  Our government setting out through the prosecutors office to promote a LIE!  Thank God the jury system worked because jurors could only decide based on facts not the fiction of coulda, wooda, shoulda that the media and prosecutors office tried to present to them.

They say you have a right to defend yourself but if you do we will prosecute you and make your life even more miserable than it already is from taking a life.  I will continue to defend myself from all situations that threaten my life or my families.

By the way, for me if I can walk or run away from conforntation I will but quite frankly if my back is against the pavement and a person is stradled over me attacking, I will use whatever means available to protect myself.  Stand your ground sounds stupid for sure.  I will only stand there when I have no place else to go.  Im not a coward (I do not think) but I'm never looking for a fight so.....walking away sounds prudent to me.

It is clear that there is no crime in following someone because they look suspisious (stupid maybe but no crime).  I would not do it, .....some might *I shrug here*.  So be it!!

So in finality I say... don't trust the press, government or anyone who says you do not have right's.  It is healthy to question another's motive for doing what they do or say. Know your own limitations,  walk away when you can and do not let someone else think for you.

No comments: