Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Walk with Jesus



I wrote this while feeling kinda bluesy. When I sang it to my daughters they laughed at the "close don't fit" line. After they said it I saw the humor but it's still kind of accurate I think. It is meant to be fun, a D, D7, G with a blues feel. If you ever see me I will sing it for you then you can laugh to. It is good for the soul.


Walk with Jesus

By

John M. Thompson

Did you ever wake up in the mourning, your feeling kind a blue.

Your close don’t fit, your car won’t start, you don’t now what to do.

You got to walk with Jesus, praise his holy name.

Lift him up and shout, your life a never be the same.

Satin will loose his power; he won’t know what to do.

If you just lift Jesus up and praise Him to.

The moral of this story is simple but its true.

Read your Bible, pray each day and go to Sunday school.

No comments: