Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2008

First Blog

Well this will be my first foray into the world of blog. My nephews inspired me to put together my thoughts in writing. As Jason said to me "this will be a way for your future relatives to see what you were thinking". That intrigues me.

So today is the first.

I am not sure that I have a lot of interesting things to say but I will say them.

I do have a strange since of humor (this is a title my kids and nephews have put on me), so if for no other reason look in from time to time to get a giggle.

I am also very political. Conservative on most issues especially the moral ones. Maybe not as conservative on the financial issues but not a believer in a free ride for anyone who can work.

I am a Christian, Baptist by choice; however, not a baptist only type of guy. I have a diverse Christian family with many Godly people who hold a few different views. Not on Salvation but perhaps differing on other doctrinal issues. We can all discuss this in heaven. by then we will have the definitive answers.

I am very proud of my family! They are good people who care about each other and those around them. They all seem to give far above what is "normal" in our society.

I named this site SchoolGuy because I could not think of another name. I was going to go with BigGuy but that says something about my size and really I do want to change that image.

I will add as I feel moved so talk to you later.

2 comments:

Peanuts81 said...

Johnny you are way to much...You make my day...I know, It is just a gift from God..

you should put the story of you " young years that you sent to me a few weeks ago...that was really good..

Diana

Peanuts81 said...

Reading the early years brough a lot of memories to mind...Thank you