Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Retirement closing in!

As I move closer to my scheduled date of retirement (less than 2 years), Im finding myself wondering what I will do with my time.  I will play golf (lord knows I need the practice) read and travel with my wife in my fifth wheel but we cannot do this 24/7.  There is a guitar sitting in the corner.  I'll try my hand at writing a novel (ha, ha).  Of course there is all the work that needs to be done around the house (hate it).  Of course it is important to continue my workouts and healthy life style (not always as healthy as it should be).  
Spend time doing some socially positive Godly work like helping people who need a hand (like my friend Mitch, who I am very proud of).  

So there is plenty to do!!  

Glen, if you read this thanks for shaking the tree!!


1 comment:

Glen Huizenga said...

John - Great posts! I know you can write a book! Dream of mine too. You're the man!